- How to start the college search?
- Which colleges best fit the student?
- How difficult will admission be for the student?
- What's next?
- How much will college actually cost?
- How does the financial aid process work?
- Will the student be eligible for financial aid?
- Are expectations realistic?
Typical questions. Typical concerns.
"make informed decisions, not educated guesses"
Office Consultations for ............
» The College Search
• Selecting Schools that Match the Student's Interests
• Understanding the "Admissions Game"
• Developing a workable college list
» Paying for College
• Understanding the financial aid system
• Determining the student's EFC & financial need
• FAFSA & CSS/Profile Preparation & Other Payments Options
» Comprehensive Package & Hourly Consultations
Personalized for the Student ......
Students are individuals. That's why it's
so important for them to find colleges that are right for them.
The right schools are those where the student can enjoy the
college experience and have the opportunity to succeed. Reputation,
national rankings or costs do not necessarily mean that one school
is better than another for the student. A school that most closely
matches the student's interests and preferences is worthy of serious
How do you find these schools for the student?
The COLLEGEREADY® Report
is a 60 page personalized report prepared for the student. Analyzing
the student's requirements and goals, the Report identifies 10 schools
which most closely fit the student's personal criteria. Instead
of having to research the catalogues, view-books, internet and reference
books to figure out how and where to start, COLLEGEREADY®
gives the student and the parents a head-start.
A personalized report that offers the student
and the parents assistance in ......
• Understanding the facts of paying for college
• Planning the financing of college expenses
• A report of possible
scholarship sources for which the student may be eligible.
Note: This report researches and identifies
scholarship aid sources. It does not guarantee nor promise that the student
will receive any funds.
Planning Workshops & Seminars
Topics include the college admission process and paying for college include ...
› College Admissions
• Developing a Student Profile
• Evaluating colleges
• Managing the Process
› Paying for College
• Understanding the Process
• Working with the Forms
• After the School Decides
Presentations can be tailored to
an organization's audience.
Business Partners include
- Financial services
- Insurance companies
- Education loan
- Employee benefit
- Non-profit community
- College Admission
Tests Prep companies